8 Benefits of New Windows & Doors.
You’ll have a hard time finding a project that brings as many benefits and stretches your investment dollar farther – than new windows and doors. Here are some of the benefits you’ll start enjoying from day one:
- Increased home value.New windows and doors can return homeowners. 71 to 78 percent of the project cost upon resale.
- Enhanced safety and security. Windows that don’t open easily or are painted shut are more than just an annoyance – they can be a safety hazard, for example when trying to escape during a fire. Also, doors with multi-point locks are harder to break through than those with only one lock.
- Reduced dust and allergens.Blinds and shades tucked between the panes of glass stay protected from dust, helping to reduce allergens in your home.
- Improved comfort. Energy-efficient, well-sealed windows and doors can help reduce cold drafts and hot spots in your home.
- Improved energy efficiency.New windows or doors can reduce wear on your furnace and air conditioner, helping you save money by improving your home’s energy efficiency.
- More peace and quiet. Insulating frames and triple-pane glass help reduce the noise from traffic, lawn mowers and barking dogs.
- An enhanced view.New windows or doors can dramatically improve the beauty of your home – inside and out.
- Less time spent cleaning. Today’s windows and doors are designed with convenient features that make it easier to clean places that used to be harder to reach